1. ASquare Web Studio (“We”, “Our”, “Us”) respects the privacy of the users (“You”, “Your”, “User”) of its website ‘www.asquarewebstudio.com’ (“Website”) and treats all personal information received with the highest care and diligence. We endeavour to protect your right to privacy on our website, but are not liable for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control.
2. We collect, store and process personal information solely in accordance with the applicable laws and only to the extent necessary to provide the requested services. Personal information means any information that the user provides to us and which may be used to identify the user. Personal information of users may be used for our own marketing purposes. Subject to applicable laws, we may use anonymous user profiles for internal market research purposes and to improve our range of products and services.
3. We take all necessary steps to ensure that our website and other systems is secured and protected through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution of your personal information by unauthorized persons. Despite our best efforts, a complete protection against all threats may not be possible.
4. The personal information may help us personalise and continually improve your experience at ASquare Web Studio. We may use Your personal information communicate with you about products, services and promotional offers. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
5. We use ‘cookies’ to personalize your experience. Cookies are text files which the Website places on Your computer’s hard drive to store information about your browsing session on our website and to identify your computer every time you visit the website.
6. The user agrees to the disclosure of your personal information with regard to third parties insofar as necessary to fulfil the contractual relationship between ASquare Web Studio and the User.
7. Every user can refuse the use of his/her data for advertisement purposes at any time without any reason by sending an email to email@example.com . You can also unsubscribe at any time from your profile page on the website.
8. The website may use social plugins ("plugins") of various social networks like Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter which are operated by their respective entities. Please read their ‘Privacy Policies’ for further information on how they protect your personal data. If you do not want these parties to collect personal information about your visit to the website, please log out of them before visiting the website.
9. We shall have the right to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store Your information if required (a) by law; (b) to conduct Our business; (c) to secure Our systems; or (d) to enforce Our own rights, in terms of applicable laws. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In such cases, We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. Additionally, we may monitor your information to the extent required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. We may, under certain circumstances procure an element of the services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your personal information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.